Promoting Independence Through Play!
Our agency consists of a dynamic group of Occupational Therapists and Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants. We serve children and their families in Broome, Tioga, Chenango and Tompkins Counties in upstate New York.
We specialize in working with children with neurological impairments, sensory processing disorders, disruptions in adaptive/self-help skills, visual processing challenges and fine motor coordination difficulties.
What does the clinic offer?
- Community based setting for Occupational Therapy evaluation and treatment
- Space for support groups, community education and related in-services
- Consultation packages (12-week program) for The Therapeutic Listening Program (TLP)
- Specialized Sensory Integration packages with options of SIPT Evaluations, indirect/direct treatment and/or consultation packages
- Specialized Neurodevelopmental Treatment (NDT) consultation, evaluation and/or treatment